Nature's Guide Liquid Molasses - qt.
Natures Guide liquid black strap molasses (not for human consumption)
Molasses (liquid or dry) is a food source for soil micro-organisms. Increased micro-organism activity makes the nutrients in the soil easier for the plants to absorb. Though it isn't a fertilizer, it acts like it.
- Contains trace elements, sugar, and carbon
- Increases microbial activity in the soil
- Apply as a drench or foliar spray
- 2 oz. per gallon of water
- Sales limited to quantity in stock