MKMinerals Pelletized Gypsum - 40 lbs.
MK's Pelletized Gypsum is a very economic source of calcium and sulfur that is immediately available to the plant and soil. Many soils are now low in sulfur content and this restriction inhibits plant production. You really get "two for the price of one" when you purchase gypsum for your soil. It improves soil structure (loosens) in tight soil situations allowing for water and oxygen to move down through the soil and increase nutrient use, which increases yield.
- Improves soil structure allowing for increased oxygen and water to penetrate soil
- Improves root growth promoting plant vigor
- Supplies the plant two vital nutrients, calcium and sulfur
- Repairs turf damage due to animal burns and road salt
- Counteracts sodium alkaline soils
Water Soluble binder---2.0%
Covers 5,000 sq. ft.
Orders may be filled with either "Ultra" or "Signature" series bag designs. Both are the same product.
IF YOUR ORDER IS FOR MORE THAN THREE OF THIS ITEM, OR INCLUDES ANOTHER LARGE BAGGED PRODUCT, CALL FOR SHIPPING CHARGES.