Biogize SD (Soil Detox) - Powder - 5 llb. (2 gal. pail)
Biogize SD is for neutralizing soil contamination and poisoning due to herbicides, pesticides, and other chemical applications or spills.
- Pure activated charcoal
- 100% hardwood activated charcoal (carbon) powder
- Will not harm plants or animals
- Recommended by major chemical companies for absorbing toxins, contaminations, and chemical spills
- Covers up to 2,000 sq. ft. of yard or garden surface area
- Can be applied in water solution or dry
May cause temporary staining of plants, skin, clothing, or surface areas, but it is not harmful. Just rinse plants and surfaces after application, and wash thoroughly, if needed.
Using a funnel add Biogize SD to spray equipment at the rate of 24 oz. by weight to 1 gallon of water . Slowly add water until container is nearly full. Agitate solution until completely mixed and through-out application process to keep Biogize SD in suspension. Thoroughly rinse equipment after use.
Pour Biogize SD around tree or shrub and water in. For lawn and garden, use hose end sprayer and apply at rate of 1 gallon per 100 sq. ft
Ingredients: 100% activated charcoal.