Texas Drought Buster Weed Control Mat & Irrigation Pan
New low price of $6.95
This combination of weed control mat and water collection tray (or "irripan" or "talya-tray") is a very unique item for use in the garden, orchard, or landscaping.
Protects trees, vines, and vegetables from the effects of drought and weeds.
- Captures dew and rainwater and funnels it to your plant or tree.
- Slows evaporation of moisture from the soil, condensing some evaporated moisture and channeling it back to the roots. (At least 50% less water consumption when compared to drip irrigation, even higher savings when compared to sprinkler irrigation.)
- Kills weeds that steal moisture, nutrients and light. (fertilizer needs reduced by 30% and herbicide needs also reduced)
- Reflects light onto lower leaves, amplifying their productivity.
- Keeps soil under the mat cooler during hot temperatures and direct sunlight and warmer during cold temperatures. (less crop loss)
- Faster tree growth and larger yields. (yields often 50% higher)
- Great for organic farmers by controlling weeds thus reducing labor cost.
This breakthrough in water conservation was developed in Israel, a place where every single drop of water is precious and cannot go to waste.
Used on a large scale for agriculture in the production of grapes, berries and tree crops. Perfect for peppers, tomatoes, eggplants, new trees and vines (any single stem plant).
Held in place with 4 sod staples that can be installed on each corner (4 staples per pan included).
Made of flexible, UV-stabilized plastic. Durable and reusable. Recycle when no longer needed.
Call for pricing in multiples of 50 or more.
IF DURING CHECK-OUT YOU GET A MESSAGE SAYING "NO SHIPPING METHODS AVAILABLE", OR, WHAT SEEMS TO BE A "HIGH" SHIPPING COST, PLEASE CALL FOR SHIPPING.