BioSafe Disease Control - 32 fl. oz. - RTS
BioSafe Disease Control is a bio-degradeable fungicide and bactericide containing no copper products or harsh chemicals. No harmful residue is left on the plants after application, so it can be used to treat edible plants the same day they are picked.
- Powdery Mildew
- Downy Mildew
- Late Blight
- Other Fungal and Bacterial Diseases that, if left untreated, will destroy a garden
Use on annuals, perennials, shrubs, vegetable gardens, container plants, bedding plants, and more.
- Activated Peroxygen treatment
- OMRI approved
- EPA approved
- Bee friendly
- Works on contact
- Promotes stronger roots and stems
- Increase yield and plant health by lowering disease pressure
- Compatible with fertilizers
- Alternative to copper based products
- Made in USA
Hydrogen Peroxide ............5.34%
Peroxyacetic Acid ..............1.36%
Other Ingredients .............93.30%
Wear gloves if contact with the concentrate is necessary. Other precautions are on the label.