Eurosolids Magnesium Sulphate HG - 25 Kg. (55 lbs.)
Eurosolids Magnesium Sulphate Horticultural Grade is a highly pure magnesium fertilizer which dissolves rapidly and completely. It:
- Contributes to the production of chlorophyll
- Improves leaf color
- Creates less favorable conditions for fungal growth when used in foliar application
- Easy to handle, dissolve, and apply
- Developed for fertigation in open field and greenhouses
- Low on heavy metals
- Low on sodium and chloride
- White crystals
- Limited caking sensitivity
- Recommended when high rates of Magnesium or Sulfur is required for prevention or correction of Magnesium or Sulfur deficiencies
- Compatible with most water soluble fertilizers except those containing calcium
Eurosolids Magnesium Sulphate 16% HG (MgSO4,7H2O) is a heptahydrate Magnesium Sulphate.
Chemical Composition: Magnesium Oxide (MgO) - 16%, Magnesium (Mg) - 9.6%, Sulfur Trioxide (SO3) - 32%, Sulfur (S) - 12.8%
Magnesium Sulphate (MgSO4), Epsom Salt, can be used in organic growing with restrictions: if used to correct a documented, by testing, magnesium deficiency.