Kelzyme - Micronized - 4 lbs.
Millions of years ago, gigantic forests of seaweed flourished in the depths of an ocean located in what is now northwestern Nevada. Over time, the waters receded and the gigantic kelp forests dried up and became fossilized, along with the other beneficial organisms that were once part of the circle of life in these ancient seas. Sealed beneath layers of mud, rock and volcanic ash during the many upheavals our young planet experienced, Kelzyme remained untouched until its discovery several decades ago by Kelzyme’s founder Milton Christensen.
From its origins as ancient fossilized seabed deposits in a natural environment, Kelzyme comes to you as a ready-to-use, mineralized substance that is rich in highly absorbable calcium. Calcium is an essential part of a healthy diet and crucial for life on a cellular level.
- Micronized Kelzyme is designed to feed through irrigation systems and for aquaponic and hydroponic applications
- Kelzime is excellent for adding calcium and trace minerals to lawns, gardens, orchards, vineyards, potted plants, shrubs, trees, and anywhere the soil is calcium deficient or the calcium is "tied -up" with other minerals
- Apply with other fertilizers or on its own
- Will no burn plants
- Guaranteed pet, child, and environmentally friendly
- Can be applied by hand, machine, or spreader
- OMRI listed for organic growing
Guaranteed Analysis: 0-0-0+35 (Ca) -- Calcium (35%) derived from Calcium Carbonate and Calcium OxideApplication:
Newly established turf and landscapes: Apply 15-30 lbs./1,000 sq.ft.
Established turf and soil: Apply 7-15 lbs./1,000 sq.ft. every three to six months during the growing season as needed.
Row crops: Apply 10-20 lbs./1,000 sq.ft once per year
Trees, Shrubs, and Flowers: Apply 1-2 cups to the soil around the base of the plant. Use up to20 lbs./1,000sq.ft.
Vineyards: Apply 1-2 cups to the soil near the vine trunk/root area . Use up to 12-18 lbs./1,000 sq.ft.
For maximum results water in thoroughly after application.
4 lb. bag covers up to 700 sq.ft.