Sale Sold out
Regular price $ 10.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
$ 10.95 USD
BONIDE Rot-Stop Tomato Blossom Set spray prevents end rot in tomatoes and other vegetables. It controls calcium deficiency to prevent end rot.
- Helps prevent blossom end rot caused by calcium deficiencies
- Also for use on cucumbers, melons, and peppers
- Helps correct calcium deficiencies
- Apply after heavy periods of rain or rapid growth
- Contains nutritional calcium
- Ready-to-use quart Spray bottle
- CORRECTS CALCIUM DEFICIENCY - Our garden fertilizer is used to control blossom end rot on tomatoes by adding calcium to the plant.
- CONTAINS NUTRITIONAL CALCIUM - Plant food that uses nutritional calcium derived from calcium chloride as the main active ingredient.
- MULTIPLE USES - Rot Stop is also effective at correcting calcium deficiencies for cucumbers, melons, and peppers.
- EASY TO APPLY - Product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer. Simply spray foliage to the point of run-off. Make sure to carefully read and use according to label directions.
- FOLIAR FERTILIZATION - Intended as a supplement to a regular fertilization program and may not, by itself, provide all the nutrients normally required by crops or other intended plants.