Hi-Yield Dusting/Wettable Sulfur - 4 lbs.
Hi-Yield Dusting/Wettable Sulfur can be used as a dust or spray.
- Controls black spot , powdery mildew, leaf spot, and rust on roses
- Controls listed diseases and insects on shrubs, flowers, vegetable and fruits
- Controls thrips, rust mites, red spider mites, and two spotted mites on cirtus
- Controls chiggers in home lawns
When used as a dust, apply to thoroughly cover all plant surfaces. When used as a spray mix 4 tablespoons per gallon of water and spray to thoroughly cover all plant surfaces. (For powdery mildew and scab on apple and pear trees reduce mix to 1 tablespoon per gallon of water if hot weather is expected.) Do not re-enter treated area for at least 24 hours after treatment.
Detailed instructions for application as:
- a fungicide and insecticide on roses, shrubs and flowers
- a fungicide on vegetables
- a fungicide and insecticide on fruits
- a common chigger control in lawns (4 lb. bag covers from 1,500 to 2,000 sq. ft.)
are on the lable.
Sulfur may burn foliage if the temperature is high (90-95 degrees F.)