Monterey Complete Disease Control - RTU - 32 fl. oz. (1 qt.)
Monterey Complete Disease Control is a broad spectrum preventive biofungicide/bactericide for use on house plants, flowering plants, tropical plants, vegetables, shrubs, fruits, nuts and ornamental trees. Use on plants grown in and around home gardens and home greenhouses.
- Bacterial leaf blights, spots, and specks (Erwinia, Pseudomonas, and Xanthomonas species)
- Black mold, brown spot, black crown rot (Alternaria species)
- Black spoy of roses (Diplocarpon rosae)
- Gray mold, botrytis blight, fruit rot (Botrytis species)
- Leaf spots (Alternaria, Cercospora, Entomosporium, Helminthosporium, Myrothecium, and Septoria species)
- Powdery mildews (Podosphaera, Erysiphe, Golovinomyces, Sphaerotheca, and Oidium species: Uncinula necator, Oidiopsis taurica, Leveillula taurica)
- Downy Mildew (Bremia lactucae, Peronospora, and Plasmopara species)
- Early blight (Alternaria solani)
- Late blight (Phytophthora infestans)
- Fire blight (Erwionia amylovora): Disease suppression only
- Pin rot (Alternaria/Xanthomonas complex)
- Scab Venturia species)
Shake well and spray leaves, stems, and new shoots to runoff, which provides complete coverage of the entire plant. For best results, treat plants before disease development or at the very first visible signs of infection. Repeat at weekly intervals or as needed. Under conditions favorable to disease development, such as high humidity, excessive rain,or other extreme moisture conditions, intervals may be shortened.Allow spray to dry 4 hours before watering if foliage will also be watered.
OMRI listed for organic gardening.
Active Ingredient: .. Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain D747 ..9.88%
Other ingredients: .. 90.12%